By Cookery Nation
This is a recipe for the most basic rice. It is just rice. No flavourings or other additions.
If you are new at cooking rice, or have always had trouble getting it to come out well, this is a great place to start.
Just make rice.
Once you have the basic technique, you can move on to transforming it into a vast array of main and side dishes.0.0 stars based on
Yield: 4 servings
1. Get a clean saucepan
2. Add white rice
3. Rinse with water until water runs clear
4. Add water
5. Add salt
6. Heat on high heat until just boiling and cover
7. Cover tightly for 15 minutes on low heat
8. Remove for 10 minutes
9. Uncover then fluff with a fork
10. Transfer rice to large serving bowl